Who has two thumbs and has taught 100 yoga classes?
IT HAPPENED HERE.
And I’m totally celebrating. One hundred classes. Yeah, buddy. Cyber high-fives accepted and appreciated.
I feel like I have a little more standing ground in the yoga circus now. Like someone gave me an elephant to balance on instead of a tight-rope. I could make a profound list of all of the things that I’ve learned as a teacher so far, but instead, I will let memes do my talking.
My List of Lessons Thus Far:
1. Srsly. The more I teach, the more I realize I have to learn.
2. Sometimes we take our practice way to seriously.
3. It’s actually a good thing to make mistakes in front of your students.
4. A home practice is necessary for teaching.
5. Never stop your training.
6. Not everyone can like your class.
7. The best response is always in kindness.
8. Always show a student something he/she can’t handle yet.
9. Students reflect your energy
10. Always critique yourself to get better.